Wanting to give money towards the work of Central Villages in reaching the lost, building believers, and sending God’s people? That’s great! We are a church that almost completely relies on the generosity of its members to raise the funds needed to pay for staffing, buildings and facilities, resources, events, advertising, and donations. Your generous gift will be an investment in things that will be eternally good.
This is where your giving is transferred directly from your bank account to the church bank account. It can be set up either through your Internet Banking or your Phone Banking. And it can be set up as a one-off, or as a recurring transfer.
The church bank account details that you will need are:
- Name: Anglican Parish Of Lawson
- BSB: 032-837
- Account Number: 308142
This form of giving is secure, and very helpful in times like these.
Close to 90% of our church giving is already done through electronic means.
For those who need to use cash, we have a secure box available at our Sunday Services where people can give. Envelopes are also available if that helps you with planning your giving.
We’re a people-powered church, where every member makes a difference by using their skills and gifts to serve Jesus and serve others.
Ways our members serve include:
- Teaching our School SRE ‘Scripture’ classes on Thursdays.
- Running our Fresh Food Pantry on Wednesdays.
- Playing music on Sundays.
- Teaching our Kids Church on Sundays.
- Seeking to care for Refugees who move to the Mountains.
- Serving food and refreshments on Sundays.
- Maintaining our buildings and grounds.
- Planning and participating up-front in our Sunday Services.
- Leading at Bounce Kids Club and Standout Youth Group on Fridays.
- Managing budgets and policy decisions.
If you would like to get involved in serving at Central Villages, then please speak with our Minister, Tom Melbourne, to start a discussion about what serving role would be the right fit for you.